Atx + Pak Advance Info Session Abbottabad for startups who want to take their startup to USA. We will explain in detail the concept behind the Business Development Program to Austin, Texas USA.Don't miss ATX+PAK Advance, a Business Development Program to Austin, Texas.
This is your chance to be one of the leading startups to scale your business globally and generate revenue with global partnerships in Austin.
ATX+PAK Advance has two programming tracks that will run concurrently:
Global Market Access Program (GMAP): It is an advanced business development program designed to identify 10 high performing Pakistani companies ready to scale up their businesses at home while expanding their operations internationally, with a particular focus on US markets as part of a strategy to achieve long term economic sustainability.
Fashion Forward Initiative: Designed to facilitate new commercial opportunities and creative partnerships for textile manufacturers, fashion designers and fashion-related startups in the US and Pakistan to drive an increase in import/export activity.
We are looking for growth stage startups that lie on the following criteria:
1. Startup should have annual revenue of at least PKR 6 million or a strong user base.
2. Have a relevant product or service to cater to US customer base.
3. Show supporting evidence of self-sustainability or proof of investment raised
4. Have its legal entity be at least 1 year old.
5. Be an alumni of an incubator/accelerator in Pakistan. If not, then it should be endorsed by Innovation District 92 or Capital Factory.
If you have what it takes to penetrate the US market, then this is the starting point for you.