- Become a Member
- Log In
The economic climate in Nigeria is challenging. Changing policies, inflation, border closure, lack of competence, low access to capital among many challenges.
This challenges make it almost difficult for the entrepreneur to grow their business.
The training will focus on helping the entrepreneur to understand the challenges and how to grow inspite of the challenges.
iStudio and Innovation Consulting Firm
Kayode Ajomole is the Head of Opportunities at iStudio, a business intelligence and innovation consulting firm focused on helping institutions create and drive innovation effectively, towards sustainable growth and profitability. Kayode Ajomole combines his business and digital expertise to drive startup growth in Nigeria, training over 10,000 youths on Enterprise Development across Nigeria
Kayode Ajomole is the Head of Opportunities at iStudio, a business intelligence and innovation consulting firm focused on helping institutions create and drive innovation effectively, towards sustainable growth and profitability. Kayode Ajomole combines his business and digital expertise to drive startup growth in Nigeria, training over 10,000 youths on Enterprise Development across Nigeria. Kayode Ajomole is a Digital Skills Trainer with MindtheGap on the Google Digital Skills Programme, a Google Initiative to train 10million youths on Digital Skills in Africa where he has with an unflinching drive, trained over 10,000 youths on Digital Skills across Nigeria. In 2018, he served as a mentor at the Nigerian Bottling Company Youth Empowered Programme in Kaduna where he mentored a team of young business owners who made it to the final five in the Business Model Competition. In the same year, he was invited as a mentor at the TechStars Startup Weekend in Akure.
Kayode Ajomole is a certified digital marketing expert with proficiencies from Global Organizations such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Hubspot, and Digital Business Academy UK. As a lover of innovation, He co-curates The Innovation Discuss, an intellectual Meetup designed to mainstream innovation into the SDGs while promoting local innovators. Kayode Ajomole is a facilitator at the 3t Global School of Entrepreneurship, Akure.
He is an author, National award-winning Essayist, a certified Member of the International Strategic Management Institute, and the Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Management.
First Prize Winner Kingdom hackathon 2018
Winner, NaijaWriter’s Coac Essay Competition 2014
First Prize Winner NYSC/BSN Essay Competition 2013
• Raising Capital, LinkedIn Learning, 2019
• Consulting Foundations, LinkedIn Learning, 2019
• Build a Strong Brand, TECH UK & University of Cambridge 2018
• Succeed with Social Media, VC - Valuable Content 2018
• Digital Sales 2017
• Google Adwords Certificate 2017
• Google Analytics For Beginners 2017
• Certificate in Inbound Marketing, Hubspot 2017
• Certificate in Content Marketing, Hubspot 2017
• Twitter Flight School Certificate 2017
• Certificate in Brand Awareness and Attention, Facebook Blueprint 2016
• Associate Member-Institute of Customer Relationship Management (ICRM)2013
• PGDE-Institute of Customer Relationship Management (ICRM) 2013
• B.Sc Human Physiology 2012