JOIN THIS EVENT @ Tribò, 6pm CET, ON THURSDAY MARCH 7th, 2019. -- FOR ITALIAN-SPEAKING ONLY!
Mauro Rubin is CEO and Founder of JoinPad, one of the most advanced Augmented Reality company in the AR scene. Its core competence is developing and supporting applications for the industrial sector. JoinPad provides software solutions that offer an innovative and extremely user-friendly way to interact with the environment. In 2015 Mauro Rubin became the first SmartGlasses Evangelist for Epson.
Come meet Mauro Rubin, the SGu team and the community of young Milanese entrepreneurs!
Mauro Rubin is Founder & CEO of JoinPad, a company that provides solutions in Augmented Reality (AR) to optimize industrial processes. Mauro has been among the speakers selected for some of the most important national and international events, like Futureland 2017 and Augmented Reality Expo Asia 2017. Mauro Rubin has also been nominated first Epson Moverio Evangelist, being an expert in AR.Read More
Mauro Rubin was born in 1980 in Turin. He developed his first program in "basic language" when he was eleven years old, discovering the passion that would have stayed with him for the rest of his life.
From 1998 to 2001 he taught skydiving in the Italian Army and he approached for the first time to the virtual reality simulator for paratroopers.
In 2003 he worked as analyst developer for several companies including
In December 2010 he founded JoinPad, one of the most advanced Augmented Reality company among the AR scene. JoinPad is developing and supporting AR applications for the industrial sector.
Mauro's innovative work has been recognized by several organizations, such as:
- Futureland 2017 (Milan) as Speaker.
- Augmented Reality Expo Asia 2017 (Beijing) as Speaker.
- UXCON 2016 in Brescia
- Augmented Reality Expo Asia 2016 (Xi'an) as Speaker.
- Augmented Reality Expo 2016 (Santa Clara California) as Speaker.
- Augmented Reality Expo 2015 (Santa Clara California) as Speaker.
- Frontiers of interaction 2012: Speaker and Teacher at Augmented Reality Workshop.
- Digital Economy Forum (US Embassy Event in Venice 2011) as Speaker.
- Augmented Reality Event 2011 (Santa Clara California) as Speaker.
- Italian Augmented Reality: 2010 / 2012 as Speaker and Organizer.
As speaker about Augmented Reality and new technologies, he has been invited by many Italian universities such as: Jiao Tong University (Beijing), IULM l'Università di Comunicazione e Lingue, SDA Bocconi School of Management ,Politecnico Milano, Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera and NABA Nuova Accademia Belle Arti.
Working as CEO in JoinPad, he and his team achieved to be mentioned by several Italian media companies:
- Articles on newspaper: The Economist, Sole24ore, Panorama, Corriere della sera and Economy.
- Interview/Appearances: Rai (main Italian Broadcast), Telelombardia, CNBC and DeejayTV.