This live episode will go over different use cases of brands using NFTs, the metaverse, sponsorships, and social media to build awareness.
Brands are constantly exploring new ways to get their audiences' attention, and with a wave of innovative technology on the horizon we will see plenty of new strategies executed over the coming years. In the next episode of “Bridging the Gap to Web3”, we dive into different use cases of brands using NFTs, the metaverse, sponsorships, and social media to build awareness.. Our two guest speakers, one from a traditional Web2 background and another working within the world of Web3, will chat about how their brands are building awareness with Web2 technology/resources while also exploring the new value Web3 technology can bring to their efforts.
Episode 4 will be hosted and moderated by Chris Haug with Startup Grind along with Connor Boundy and Luke Pillarella, co-founders with Atlantis Capital. Our featured speakers for this episode will be Claudia Olah and Aurélia Ammour
EVENT SUMMARY, KEY TAKEAWAYS
We held our 4th Bridging the Gap to Web 3: How Brands Build Awareness on Monday. It was an epic event. We had a lot of fun while learning a lot about how to successfully build brands in the Web 3 universe.
Thank you to those who attended. For those who weren't able to make it we've prepared post-event "takeaways" for you. If you were unable to attend, the recording is available at the link below to view at your convenience and we encourage you to share it with others: Link to the Episode 4 Video.
This is only episode 4 of Bridging the Gap to Web3, so please stay tuned for future episodes that will air every month. View our third episode if you have not yet here: Episode 3
We talked about a variety of technologies and solutions in this episode which we are sharing for your information and action.
• MetaJuice - https://metajuice.com/, Twitter: @themetajuice. Building blockchain-driven assets that unlock the full value of the metaverse where everyone can create, earn, own and shape the future
• Together Labs - https://togetherlabs.com/. Empowering people to connect in the metaverse. Named to TIME‘s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 and The Future 100 Trends to Watch in 2022
• SHOES 53045 - www.shoes53045.com. Twitter: @shoes53045world. Instagram / Facebook / WeChat / Weibo / LRB: @shoes53045. A next-gen sneaker brand co-founded with footwear legend David Tourniaire
To conclude our episode, we discussed a variety of actionable suggestions for someone interested in starting their Web3 journey today. Please find below resources to leverage to start learning and participating more:
• SHOES 53045 Discord - www.discord.io/shoes53045. Visit this link to join the SHOES 53045 discord.
• VCORE Discord - https://discord.gg/XfnE823e8q (only available outside of US / Canada). Visit this link to join the VCORE discord
• IMVU - https://secure.imvu.com/welcome/ftux/. Visit this link to join the IMVU metaverse
• Learning about Blockchain - https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/blockchain.asp. Visit this link, as a starting point, to learn more about blockchain.
• Learning about Cryptocurrency - https://coinmarketcap.com/. Visit this link, as a starting point, to learn more about the top projects in cryptocurrency. Click on the names of each project to learn more about them.
• Learning about NFTs - https://www.investopedia.com/non-fungible-tokens-nft-5115211. Visit this link, as a starting point, to learn more about NFTs.
Connect with Us:
• Connor Boundy: Twitter: https://twitter.com/cboundy22. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/connor-boundy
• Luke Pillarella: Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheHiHedger. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-pillarella
• Claudia Olah: Twitter: @cryptocolah. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiaolah/
• Aurelia Ammour: Twitter: @aammour. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aurelia/
Please fill out this survey to give our team feedback on how to improve the web series and what you want to see moving forward.
Click Here to Complete Survey: Survey Link
Claudia started her career in Silicon Valley, then moved to Shanghai, China for 5+ years where she worked for the #1 super app for college students as the Director of International Strategy & Creative Head. She then started working in the blockchain industry in 2018 as the CMO/Head of Global Marketing leading teams through rebranding, ICO, and growth phases. During the pandemic, she moved back to the US, where she was the CMO of a Bitcoin ATM company and worked with leadership in El Salvador before founding her own BTM company in Texas. She is now the Director of Marketing (VCORE and VCOIN) on the MetaJuice team managing the global marketing teams and initiatives for VCORE (LATMA, APAC, the EU, and more). She graduated with a BA in Chinese & Finance from Florida State University.
Aurélia has extensive international experience as an Entrepreneur, a Strategist and a VC.
Aurélia is CEO at SHOES 53045, a next gen sneaker brand co-founded with footwear legend David Tourniaire (Former Margiela, Balenciaga's Triple S co-designer). Prior to creating SHOES 53045, Aurélia was Managing Partner at iVentures Consulting in Paris, San Francisco and Los Angeles, a Management Consulting boutique dedicated to digital transformation and growth strategies in Fashion, Beauty and Gaming (LVMH, Kering, Puig, L'Oréal, Celine, Loewe, Givenchy, Paco Rabanne, Curse.com/ Twitch, Micromania/ GameStop) Prior to iVentures Consulting, Aurelia spent five years in Venture Capital (Europatweb/ Bernard Arnault’s fund), Global Technology Investments/ Michael Schulhof’s fund, …) and co-founded a digital agency in France sold to Havas Group. Aurelia holds a Master in Entrepreneurship & Innovation from ESCP Europe (Major).
Luke is a passionate, life-long learner focused on applying his skills and knowledge in Business Intelligence & Analytics to deliver data-driven solutions and ignite impactful change. He works as a Life Sciences - Technology Consultant focusing on data privacy and protection, third party risk management, internal audit, and IT audit consulting. In his free time, he is a founding partner of Atlantis Capital focused on investing and advising early-stage fourth industrial revolution startups and cryptocurrency. Outside of work, Luke enjoys spending his free time on the water; boating, swimming, fishing, and surfing to name a few of his favorite activities.
From the first high school incubator in the U.S. to Indiana University where Connor majored in Management, entrepreneurship has been a huge part of his life. During his collegiate career, he was fortunate to wrestle in college and run a tech startup for +4 years with +20 part-time team members. Now, he helps manage a Business Development team at a leading software company and his free time is spent as a Founding Partner at Atlantis Capital investing in fourth industrial revolution startups and cryptocurrency. When Connor is not working, you can find him on the water, cheering on Chicago sports teams, or binge-watching another Netlflix documentary.
360 Venture Management Group
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Chapter Co-DirectorView Profile
Community Logistics and Data AnalyticsView Profile
Team Business, LLC
Community ManagerView Profile
Cachet Mode LLC
COO, Project/Program ManagerView Profile