We're taking a break from the Grind, relaxing, and giving thanks for everything we've been provided and our accomplishments during the year.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME. We're really excited about hosting all those companies and teams that ground through the year and don't have their own party to attend. WE'RE HOLDING YOUR PARTY FOR YOU! Come and bring the team, friends, customers, partners, family and enjoy the moments with us.
THE BIG ACTION: We’re featuring 5 of our mid-Maryland startups and emerging companies as they exhibit, demo, and pitch for the opportunity to attend and exhibit at the 2020 Startup Grind Global Conference.
Our selectees are:
• PetConnect, co-founders Hector Ocasio and Jason Hanny. Pet Connect™ is a pet-focused technology company providing digital pet care solutions and the world's first pet industry marketplace. https://www.petconnectapp.com/
• BrandStories, founder Vicki Franz. BrandStories is a proprietary content marketing platform on I95Business.com that propels businesses online, extends their brand reach and creates high-value inbound marketing. https://i95business.com/companies/i95-brand-stories
• Hawkeye Medtech, founder Ashok Kapur. Hawkeye MedTech is proud to introduce an innovative telemedicine platform, TotalCareTM. TotalCare is disrupting the telemedicine industry: https://www.hawkeyemedtech.com/
• MinorDecliner, co-founders Ron Tobb, and Grant Olsen. We make Age Verification systems to prevent sales of age restricted products as Vape, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Cannabis to underage buyers https://minordecliner.com/
* Cide-Kic, founder James Hudock, Cide Kic has developed a better way for professional kitchens in the hospitality industry to operate more efficiently while reducing costs. https://www.cidekic.com/
Butt-Kicking Global Delivery, Inc
Jolly Old CEOSee Bio
Santa Claus is the CEO and founder of Kringle Global Logistics, Inc., a toy manufacturing conglomerate with an unmatched reputation for rapid delivery. With over 1 billion customers worldwide, mostly "nice" children, Santa raked in billions of net cookies last December alone.
Based deep in the arctic circle, KGL's headquarters also houses its manufacturing and sorting facilities - and its proprietary delivery system which remains shrouded in secrecy.
When Claus began a simple "Mom and Pop" operation with his wife, they never dreamed it could get so big. Then they were able to raise the venture capital they needed when they developed a plan to outsource manufacturing. By striking a deal with the Arctic Federation of Elves, a powerful labor union, KGL became an instant player in the global market.
But it was Claus's passion for toys, he says, that sets his company apart.