Entrepreneurship sucks at times. Doesn't have to be that way.
There's nothing worse than feeling alone, isolated, anxious, depressed, searching for answers, desperate to talk with people who have been where you are and finding few. You now have that safe spot and resource with our Founder Forums and Support Groups.
We are a regular, informal place where you can come, let your hair down, relax, take a load off, open up, share and solve your problems, ask questions, share experiences and struggles all while making new friends and partners, get educated, inspired, and connected with the people and resources you need to take that next step.
Here's a partial list of what you receive.
• Make friends with other entrepreneurs and possibly new partnerships and collaborative opportunities.
• Good old peer-to-peer support, networking, mutual problem-solving, and brainstorming sessions.
• Open discussions concerning your struggles, opportunities, what you need to get yourself to the next step.
• Show off your products/services and brag about your latest achievements.
• Learn from others who have been and are where you are at any point in time.
• Practice and refine your pitch and get honest, constructive, NO BS feedback from your peers and mentors.
Our events are free, informal, and virtual. We want to spend time together not traveling all over the place.
Come as you are. Join us, you'll be glad you did.
Your SG Columbia Team