There's nothing worse than feeling alone, isolated, anxious, depressed, searching for answers, desperate to talk with people who have been where you are and finding few. You now have that safe spot and resource with our Founder Forums and Support Groups.
We are a regular, informal place where you can come, let your hair down, relax, take a load off, open up, share and solve your problems, ask questions, share experiences and struggles all while making new friends and partners, get educated, inspired, and connected with the people and resources you need to take that next step.
Here's a partial list of what you receive.
• Good old peer-to-peer support networking, problem-solving, and brainstorming sessions.
• Open discussions concerning your struggles, opportunities, what you need to get yourself to the next step.
• Show-off your products/services and brag about your latest achievements.
• Learn from others who have been and are where you are at any point in time.
• Practice and refine your pitch and get honest, constructive, NO BS feedback from your peers and mentors.
Our events are free and informal. Come as you are. Join us, you'll be glad you did.
360 Venture Management Group
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Chapter Co-DirectorView Profile
Community Logistics and Data AnalyticsView Profile
Cachet Mode LLC
COO, Project/Program ManagerView Profile
Executive Producer-Web 3 SeriesView Profile
Atlantis Capital, LLC
Executive Producer - Web 3 SeriesView Profile