Join us for a unique Women’s Month event featuring entrepreneurs from Maryland’s technology and life sciences community. Hear from four women leaders as they share their experiences – from overcoming obstacles to advancing their businesses and securing funding. They’ll also discuss the current climate of entrepreneurship for women leaders and how to best navigate the start-up community.
TEDCO’s new Senior Director of Venture Funds, Katherine Hill Ritchie, will lead this lively discussion with innovative founders from TEDCO’s portfolio.
For those who missed this event, you missed what was probably the best event in the 88 that we have held to date.
Thank you Katherine Hill-Ritchie, Senior Director of Venture Funds at TEDCO for moderating such an educational and inspirational panel discussion on "Navigating Maryland's Startup Community as Women Entrepreneurs.
Thank you to Dr. Sue Carr, Founder and President of CarrTech, Dr. Elizabeth Clayborne, Founder and CEO of Nasaclip, and Dr. Anuja Sonalker, Founder and CEO of STEER Tech for sharing your stories, your struggles, your accomplishments, and your advice for fellow women entrepreneurs.
There are far too many valuable insights and take-aways to list here. However, here is a shortlist of what our panelists shared with the audience.
* Venture Fund
* Builder Fund investments
* Intellectual Property Assistance
* Women's Executive Leadership Roundtable
* Prelude Pitch
* Seed funds for life science, tech, and cybersecurity
* Market Research
Articles and Publications
* Indra Nooyl, Former CEO of Pepsico on Nurturing Talent in Turbulent Times
* Adding Women to the C-Suite Changes How Companies Think
* Conscious Entrepreneur: Maximizing Potential Happiness
* Mechanical Bull: How you can achieve Startup success eBook
* Sabbath: Finding Rest, Renewal, and Delight in our Busy Lives
Thank you again to the TEDCO team and our panelists for an incredibly impactful event.
Your Startup Grind Maryland team