Entrepreneurship sucks at times. Doesn't have to be that way.
There's nothing worse than feeling alone, isolated, anxious, depressed, searching for answers, desperate to talk with people who have been where you are and finding few. You now have that safe spot and resource with our Founder Forums and Support Groups.
We are a regular, informal place where you can come, let your hair down, relax, take a load off, open up, share and solve your problems, ask questions, share experiences and struggles all while making new friends and partners, get educated, inspired, and connected with the people and resources you need to take that next step.
Here's a partial list of what you receive.
• Make friends with other entrepreneurs and possibly new partnerships and collaborative opportunities.
• Good old peer-to-peer support, networking, mutual problem-solving, and brainstorming sessions.
• Open discussions concerning your struggles, opportunities, what you need to get yourself to the next step.
• Show off your products/services and brag about your latest achievements.
• Learn from others who have been and are where you are at any point in time.
• Practice and refine your pitch and get honest, constructive, NO BS feedback from your peers and mentors.
Our events are free, informal, and virtual. We want to spend time together not traveling all over the place.
Come as you are. Join us, you'll be glad you did.
Your SG Columbia Team
About Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month
This month Startup Grind is celebrating DEI month, presented with SVB and supported by Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs. DEI stands for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; 31 days to emphasize the importance of diversity across our global startup ecosystem, and what it means to all of us. We are so excited to take this time to recognize and amplify the voices of leaders in our globally diverse communities, providing a platform for those that may not have been heard previously.
In addition to this event, you can also view Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month events taking place across our global startup community here or register for our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit here.
360 Venture Management Group
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Chapter Co-DirectorView Profile
Community Logistics and Data AnalyticsView Profile
Cachet Mode LLC
COO, Project/Program ManagerView Profile
Executive Producer-Web 3 SeriesView Profile
Atlantis Capital, LLC
Executive Producer - Web 3 SeriesView Profile