Entrepreneurship is damn lonely and full of anxiety.
There's nothing worse than feeling alone, isolated, anxious, searching for answers, and finding few. You really would like to have a group of fellow entrepreneurs and founders with whom you can make new friends and partnerships, ask questions, share experiences and resources, solve problems, demo the latest version of your product or service, and celebrate hitting your latest milestones, metrics, or product launch.
Well, we're here and you've found a new home. We host regular free, informal Founder Forums where you can come, let your hair down, relax, take a load off, and get educated, inspired, and connected with the people and resources you need to take that next step.
Here's a partial list of what you will experience.
• Peer-to-peer and peer-to-mentor networking, problem-solving, and brainstorming sessions.
• Develop accountability partnerships where you and your partner hold each other accountable for deliverables.
• Open discussions concerning your struggles, opportunities, what you need to get yourself to the next step.
• Learn from others who have been and are where you are at any point in time.
• Show-off your products/services
• Practice and refine your pitch and get honest, constructive, NO BS feedback from your peers and mentors.
There's much more that we will offer but we don't want to overwhelm you.
Our events are free and informal. Come as you are.