- Become a Member
- Log in
We are very pleased to invite you to our Premier Virtual Fireside Chat (free and not last) on April 28th from 4 PM -5:30 PM featuring Ted Gregory, Principal at LSWG CPAs. Ted is a highly successful financial executive with experience piloting/leading organizations through uncertain times………such as now.
Ted will be discussing with us a very relevant topic relevant to entrepreneurial small and mid-sized business….. Staying Laser Focused with Your Discretionary Spending While in Whitewater.
Specifically we will focus on such areas as:
• What do we mean by “Discretionary Spending”?
• What is “Laser Focused” and why it is so important today…..and in the future.
• Just exactly what do we mean by “Whitewater?” Are you in it?
• The features and benefits of using a strategic, integrated accounting process to improve performance.
• Why virtual and cloud-based accounting has never looked better than it does today.
• Is the utilization of bank feeds the best way to manage your accounting system?
• Do you need to reevaluate and re-justify your financial accounting processes? If so, why?
• Why now is the time to take advantage of your decision-making part of financial accounting processes to identify costs that can be eliminated.
• The importance of building interpersonal banking relationships, especially during this critical time in our economy. And
• Questions you will have for Ted.
About Our Speaker
Ted began his career in public accounting at Arthur Andersen & Company. In 1978 he joined LSWG as a supervisor and rose through the ranks to become managing principal. He left LSWG in 2000 to join Randall Family, LLC (owner of The Frederick News-Post daily newspaper and FNP Printing & Publishing commercial printing). Ted was CFO and COO during a tumultuous time in the newspaper industry, overseeing acquisition, development, and construction of a $60 million office and printing facility and managing the company through the Great Recession. He returned to LSWG in early 2016 and now heads up the Business Valuation and Accounting Services practices.
Ted is a graduate of Washington & Lee University, where he earned a B.S. with special attainments in commerce (despite his early intentions to be a scientist), and holds an MBA from Hood College, an Accredited Senior Appraiser designation, is a Senior Professional in Human Resources Management, and Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor.
Your Extended Success
Principal, YES / Frederick Chapter DirectorView Profile
1-UP IT Consulting
Self-Education AmbassadorView Profile
Communications WizardView Profile
Creative Content GuruView Profile