Thomas Armstrong is a Managing Director of Ion Partners and a corporate attorney at the law firm of Berliner Cohen www.berliner.com. Thomas. Armstrong has been in practice for over 28 years with an emphasis on representing companies and investors in venture capital financings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and general corporate matters. His practice includes representation of companies and investors in various industries including software, information services, cleantech, telecom, Internet, medical devices, consumer goods and entertainment. Mr. Armstrong has spoken extensively on representation and financing of growing technology companies. Mr. Armstrong earned a BA from Pomona College and a JD from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- Represented Tesla Motors, Inc. on Series C Preferred Stock financing
- Represented CHF Technologies, Inc. on $7 million Common Stock Private Placement through Taglich Brothers, Inc.
- Represented Awareness Technologies, Inc. on Series A Preferred Stock financing through Montgomery & Co.
- Represented Infrant Technologies, Inc. on $80 million acquisition by Netgear
- Represented SOS Online Backup, Inc. on Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented BookFinder.com on acquisition by abebooks.com