We have Vishal Singhal, Co-Founder & AI Evangelist @CellStrat for the Fireside chat and Ashish Banerjee, Technology Evangelist in Blockchain Technology coming on 17th March.
This meetup is for developers, entrepreneurs who are working in Blockchain and AI & for those as well who are technology enthusiasts.
Co-Founder & AI Evangelist, CellStrat
He is a Solutions Consultant specializing in marketing and business development in emerging areas like Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
• Category creation Business Development skills in Artificial Intelligence
• Industry SME in digital commerce and smart cities
• Thought leadership development via content and evangelism
• Highly passionate & motivational leader with effective communication skills.
• Co-founding team member at startups like CellStrat and Etruevalue.com
• Founder of Disrupt 4.0 , a community development initiative around emerging technologies bringing in 4th. Industrial Revolution
• Conceptualized, designed and orchestrated multiple technology conferences related to Mobility, Online Commerce and Digital Media all over India.
• Thought leadership blogging and content creation on topics related to IOT, Enterprise Mobility and Location technologies.
• University National Finalist for National Level Business Competition in Australia - 2001
He has more than 27 years of software development experience and still a hands-on programmer.
On a two years sabbatical exploring Blockchain Technology.
Telecom Management Forum (TM Forum) Certified Telecom Professional.
The architect for OICL Legacy modernization using SOA.
Some of his recent achievements include:
- Principal innovator for making Java faster on Multi-core Processor Architecture'.
- Contribution of the first rewrite of FUSE kernel module to OpenSolaris.org
- Microsoft has recognized me as a .NET community Star.
- Co-authored a C# web Services book published by wrox in USA.
He was nominated for Daveng Mehta IT Innovation award for developing SMS engine for BoP banking.
He is an Open Source Evangelist and has guided more than 17 Master of Technology thesis projects for I.E.T.E (Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers)
- Open Source Telecommunications,
- Financial Supply Chain Integration,
- Mobile Payment Gateways