Before Christmas, we hosted a social, sharing event expecting few people (it is a very busy time of the year after all!). We got pleasantly surprised by the high turn out and now we’re repeating it!
Faithful to our value #GiveFirst, some of our community members are bringing snacks and homemade goodies to share with you. You’re very welcome (but not obligated) to bring something edible to share with others. The bar at Startup Campus will be open for drinks.
- Are you an aspiring home cook? Feel free to impress with your signature dish!
- Did you bring a local delicacy back from a recent trip abroad? Take it with you - it won’t last forever in your cupboard!
- Trying to eat healthier or lose weight after the holidays? Bring those cookies from home that are tempting you every day!
- Are you in the mood for store-bought popcorn or fruit (you are on a diet after all)? Bring your own and a bit more to share with others.
- Forget that summer is so far away, let’s fight the January blues!
- Catch up with your SG friends and/or meet new people
- Check out Startup Campus - the new entrepreneurial playground
- Ask for advice for something that’s troubling you
- Offer help with something someone is struggling with
- Remember how good it feels to share
- #GiveFirst #MakeFriends #HelpOthers
Join us on the 29th of January at Startup Campus for a relaxed after-work with good discussions and lots of mingling.