Expand Human Resources
Jessyca is the founder and Managing Director of Expand Human resources,she holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Kent and an MBA in Human Resource Management from the University of Wales.
Jessyca has an extensive work experience in Human Resources,consulting and in Human Resources in the offshore, IT& Telecommunicaton, BPO and Logistics sector.
She is also a Mandela Washington Fellow and has been awarded the woman super achiever award 2014 by the Africa Women Leadership awards amongst which she has been :
- Invited as a Speaker for the Africa Women Leadership Awards/Summit day on the panel ‘Connecting minds for the future’.
- Awarded the Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders by the Barack Obama Administration in 2014.
- Invited as a Speaker for the 5th Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Morocco on the panel ‘From Talent to Entrepreneurship’ in 2014.
- Awarded the Special Mention by Jury by the Human Resource Council Development under the aegis of the Mauritan Ministry of Education and Human Resources.
- Nominated for the Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the Junior Chamber International (Mauritus).
The company is present in :