Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We host monthly events in more than 250 cities and 98 countries featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators, and investors who share personal stories and lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
Our monthly fireside chat interviews, startup mixers and annual conferences provide ample opportunities to connect with amazing startups and the people behind them, tap into a strong support network, form meaningful connections and gain inspiration for the startup journey ahead.
Starting from January, we feature Startup F*ckups. That's right, we will host multiple startup founders who are willing to share their biggest successes and f*ckups, and what they learned. This will be a night for the ages.
Who: David Feldsott
What: Startup ups & downs!
Where: The Brew Pub
When: Januar 18th, 6-8:30 pm
What Else: Beats & Treats
Entrepreneur / Management Consultant
New Ventures, Product Development, Business Development, Market Research, Corporate Strategy, Investments, Analytics, M&A, Distribution Channels, Technology, Operations, Recruitment,
Non-Startup Work Experience:
• Special Projects & Analysis, iHeartMedia (New York)
• Management Consultant, L.E.K. Consulting; Accenture (Boston)
• Investment Banker, Wachovia Securities (San Francisco)
• New Ventures; smartwatches & contract manufacturing, Timex (USA)
• Startup CEO, PanTrek (Colombia)
• Selected as “35 Leaders Under 35” in the travel industry
• Entrepreneur-In-Residence (EIR), SwissEP (Bosnia / Serbia)
• Speaker & Operations Mentor, Fashioneers Accelerator (Spain)
• Chief Mentor, European Innovation Academy (Italy)
• Mentor, Global Scaling Academy (USA)