- Become a Member
- Log In
The fireside chat session with Reuben Wee (Founder and Managing Director of Rajang Digital Solutions Sdn Bhd.) are about lifelong learning and digital transformation, the future of digital teams. We will also discuss the relevance of outsourcing in the digital economy. We can focus on the utilisation of coworking spaces etc.
Rajang Digital Solutions Sdn Bhd
Founder & Managing Director
Reuben has been actively involved in the software development industry for more than 20 years. He's helped businesses transformed through technology adoption and digitalisation and also helped develop software development human capital resources. He believes in continuous delivery of software as it is being built in order to deliver relevant and valuable deliverables.
Reuben started programming since 1985, a technologist since 1992 and designing software since 1995. Cloud computing advocate since 2012. As a Technology and Business Communicator since 2012. Besides the above, Reuben is a Certified SCRUM Master and Agile Software Development practitioner. He develop solutions from the bottom-up - users come first. According to him, software is a service and not an end-product. Businesses and use cases change over time and the software has to adapt in tandem.
Rajang Digital Solutions provides services to
* businesses to compete in the digital economy through digital transformation management services.
* upskill individuals with relevant technology and business knowledge to be innovative and competitive
Reuben's Accomplishments / Contributions
* International Digital Economy Conference Sarawak (IDECS) 2017 Speaker/Panelist
* 2015, 9th International Conference on IT in Asia, Transforming Big Data into Knowledge, Panelist (Future and Challenges of Big Data Research)
* Industry Advisory Panelist - UNIMAS FCSIT- 2014 to present
* Industry Advisory Panelist - Swinburne University Sarawak, School of Information and Communication Technologies - 2014 to present
* Industry Advisory Panelist - Monash University Malaysia, School of Information Technology - 2010 to 2014
Chapter Director SarawakSee Bio
Malcolm is the Strategic Manager for iCube, Sarawak’s leading co-working space and community for entrepreneurs. He leads strategic partnerships, supports local startups and entrepreneurs in scaling their business and develops global connecting platforms to showcase Sarawak’s growing startup ecosystem. Malcolm is a firm believe in the power of #GiveFirst and is an extremely active regional community leader where he support founders through a myriad of startup programs. He created Free Coworking Day (FCWD) in mid 2017 which has since connected over 90 co-working spaces throughout 120 locations in Asia Pacific. Malcolm is a certified Techstars Global Startup Weekend Facilitator and has facilitated 14 programs in Malaysia. He is also the Chapter Lead for Google Business Group Sarawak, and Scout for AWS Activate Program.