We believe that the best foundation for growing successful and sustainable businesses rests in a strong community that educates, inspires, connects, and supports entrepreneurs
Educate, inspire, and connect our community with the resources they need to have the greatest opportunities to start and grow successful businesses.
▪ Give first, don’t take. ▪ Help others before ourselves. ▪ Make friends, not contacts.
Chapter Guiding Principles:
▪ Do one thing that enriches another’s life every day.
▪ Practice openness, honesty, and the free exchange of information.
▪ Believe and practice diversity and inclusiveness. Everyone is welcome, has something valuable to contribute, and an important role to play.
▪ Collaborate to create the greatest opportunities for all. We don’t believe in zero-sum games.
▪ Constantly challenge and disrupt the status quo, think differently, find ways around problems.
▪ Deliver real value in everything we do.
Our Stand Against Systemic Racism:
• Startup Grind global family and the Jacksonville Chapter are grieving the tragic murder of George Floyd and all others who was senselessly killed because of systemic racism.
• The Startup Grind Global Community and the Jacksonville Chapter stand firmly and steadfastly the African American communities our black colleagues, founders, entrepreneurs, and families. We stand with the protests who demand racial justice.
• We will do everything in our power to be part of the solution. Our Guiding Principles have never meant more. We are here to help in any way we can.
Concierge Resource Professional Consultants LLC dba CRPC Consulting