Marketing and Content Coordinator (Remote)
Startup Grind is the world’s largest community of startups, founders, innovators, and creators.
We're looking for a Marketing & Content Coordinator who is passionate about emerging technology and community-building to join our fully remote team. We want you to come in and challenge the status quo, finding new ways to engage our community of over four million startups and entrepreneurs worldwide, helping drive adoption, loyalty, growth, and impact. You’ll work directly with our Sr. Marketing Manager on all digital initiatives relating to our various programs including the world's first community-owned accelerator, content campaigns and newsletters, social media, and more. As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with the community + events teams on the planning, promotion, and execution of Startup Grind’s in-person conferences, summits, and digital events.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing the execution of marketing campaigns from concept to delivery
- Own and manage the social media calendar through from scheduling to optimizing to publishing
- Craft creative social media marketing and campaign content plans
- Assist with email marketing campaigns, media requests, and partnership deliverables as needed
- Staying up-to-date on current marketing trends and social media platform optimization tactics
- Compile and organize all data and analytics related to marketing campaigns & initiatives
- Identify themes and relevant subject matter as it relates to startups and entrepreneurship to help develop a content strategy for each event, stage, speaking session, etc.
- Execute on event content strategies by identifying and inviting high impact speakers for in-person and virtual events
- Manage confirmed speakers - collect and organize all marketing materials; work with speakers and their PR teams to determine topic, title, date/time, prep-calls, media needs, moderators, speaker welcome packets, on-site logistics, etc.
- Support virtual event execution and logistics (i.e creating run of show, organising production assets, event recap/reporting)
- Write and/or edit newsletters, conference-related articles, ads, marketing materials, speaker packets, speaker + press speaking invitations, press releases.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing with a focus on social media
- Must have strong copywriting skills with full professional English proficiency
- Events experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and have an acute attention to detail
- Must be a multi-tasker and be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be willing to work on PST hours (or as many hours as possible on PST to work with SF-based event/marketing teams) and have experience / be able to work well in a remote position
- Must be able to travel to San Francisco/Bay Area in April
To apply, please complete the following form: https://airtable.com/shrWVIAXuAu144FwD