People + Operations Manager
Startup Grind is looking for a People + Operations Manager who will help our company grow by focusing on ways we can better support the needs of the business and the people who make it possible.
This person will play a vital role in helping our remote HQ team thrive, which includes a diverse group of individuals working from +8 countries around the world. Additionally, this position will be responsible for overseeing meaningful projects to support company wide-initiatives.
The right person would have a general interest in helping others and building relationships.
You enjoy taking on challenges and being around people.
You are highly organized and have an acute attention to detail.
You are excited about a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company scales.
- Create and scale our foundational systems, policies, processes, benefits
- Design and oversee people programs that support a high-growth environment
- Manage general people operations for existing employees and new hires (hiring, interviewing agreements, onboarding, feedback, bonuses, reviews, etc)
- Organize and update all team documents (welcome decks, addendums, etc.)
- Manage our HR platforms including Gusto, Lattice, Carta, etc.
- Coordinate team events and activities from town hall meetings to international retreats
- Recognize and address problems and opportunities for the company and team
- Help with administrative needs of our CMO and leadership team when necessary
- Maintain constant communication with leadership to ensure operations are running smoothly
- Play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Startup Grind through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices
- Experience - 4-5 years work in people / operations, startup experience is a plus
- Remote position - you’re able to work from home
- Time zone - ability to work across multiple time zones, but ideally in PST/EST time zone
If you think you fit the role, please submit a cover letter and your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org