Remote Startup Community Management Intern
Startup Grind is looking for an ambitious and energetic Community Management Intern to work closely with the VP of Sales + Startups to support the ever-increasing growth of our Startup Membership.
Starting in March, it will initially run for 3 months (extension based on performance).
More about the role - This person will be playing an active role in helping us manage the complexity in order to make our members increasingly happy to be part of our unique community. The role will be very dynamic and cover a lot of different areas, which could include any of the below:
- Analysing and understanding our members’ requirements & interests
- Learning how to make the most of our membership platform & events platform to facilitate interaction between members to support them in fulfilling their requirements & interests
- Supporting in providing curated opportunities to the right startup members - managing industry focussed startup chapters, mentorship programs etc.
- Helping organise, promote and publish relevant content & media for startups
- Vetting startup applications for our membership
- Monitoring member satisfaction & helping the team react to member feedback
- Critically analysing & improving general internal processes
About you - We know that many different types of people could succeed in this role, but if you can relate to the majority of the below characteristics / skills, then we would love to speak with you:
- You’re interested in business and more specifically, the world of startups
- You like talking to lots of different types of people
- You’re open-minded and eager to learn
- You consider yourself someone who takes initiative & likes creatively solving problems
- You’re organized/diligent
- You’re adaptable & willing to work on lots of different things
- Working remotely with colleagues around the world
- 30-40 hours per week for 3 months
- Hourly with opportunity of extension
If you think you fit this internship, give us your details and tell us why you are a fit by filling out this Application Form.