Ticket Sales Manager
Startup Grind is currently looking for someone that can be:
- A ticket master of Startup Grind conferences. Explore and introduce new ways to attract more attendees to join Startup Grind flagship conferences
- The main ticket manager of Bevy (ticketing platform), responsible for creating, tracking and managing all tickets and related discount codes
- A full cycle ticket sales manager that works with partners like universities, nonprofits, startup accelerates/incubators and co-working spaces - from lead development to final ticket purchase
- A Startup Grind advocate to develop strong long-term relationships with signed on affiliates, nonprofit and university partners
- A data enthusiast that tracks and sends updates of weekly ticket sale progress towards overall team goal
- A point of contact for everything registration during the conference - from planning registration setup to managing the process onsite
If the following traits describe you, send us your resume:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset in everything you do. A deep desire to "own" projects, claim ownership and proactively seek new ways to bring in higher ROI.
- Can-do, proactive and positive attitude. "Ego" is not part of your vocabulary. Always looking for ways to help the team and people around you.
- A team player in brainstorming and sharing new ideas, but love working on independent projects + chasing after personal goals
- A problem solver that thinks outside of the box and love exploring multiple ways to solve a challenge
- A relationship developer and people connector. Love meeting new people and has an eye for identifying their needs. Your friends tend to come and seek your advice.
If you think you fit the role, please submit your CV/resume to email@example.com