Growth Marketing Coordinator
Startup Grind is currently looking for someone that can be:
- A growth marketer to grow our annual flagship conferences, include getting new attendees, affiliates, university partners and other startup communities.
- The main ticket manager of Bevy (ticketing platform), responsible for creating, tracking and managing all tickets and related discount codes
- A full cycle ticket sales manager that works with partners like universities, nonprofits, startup accelerates/incubators and co-working spaces - from lead development to final ticket purchase
- A program manager that continues to build and improve engagements with our signed-on affiliates, university and media partners.
- A Startup Grind advocate to develop strong long-term relationships with signed on affiliates, nonprofit and university partners
- A data enthusiast that tracks and sends updates of weekly ticket sale progress towards overall team goal
- An analytical thinker who always looks for new ways of approaching things based off of data
- An event coordinator that leads registration during events - from planning the registration setup to managing the process, vendors, and employees onsite
If the following traits describe you, send us your resume:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset in everything you do. A deep desire to "own" projects, claim ownership and proactively seek new ways to achieve your goals.
- Can-do, proactive and positive attitude. "Ego" is not part of your vocabulary. Always looking for ways to help the team and people around you.
- A team player but love working on independent projects + chasing after personal goals
- A problem solver that thinks outside of the box and loves exploring multiple ways to solve a challenge
- A relationship developer and people connector. Love meeting new people and has an eye for identifying their needs. Your friends tend to come and seek your advice.
You’ll learn a ton and have the chance to become a big contributor for the company as a whole. You’ll be joining a small startup that’s built by a hard working, lean team. You’ll get to see your work come to life at our events each year.
We want you to be scrappy and ready to take on a lot of responsibility, with guidance and mentorship along the way. 0-2 years of experience preferred
Must be based in the Bay Area and plan to work from San Francisco office at least 3 days/week
If you think you fit the role, please submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org