After 6 long weeks of training we are so thrilled to announce our newest class of cohort graduates! Please give a warm welcome to our new Chapter Directors!
Our mission this year is to support and up-skill you as Chapter Directors and Co-Directors and support you in your journey as a Chapter Director and in your professional careers. Our theme, as a community team for this year is R.A.I.S.E, which is an acronym for Resilient, Aspiring, Impactful, Steadfast,Empowered. We ultimately want to develop and connect motivated startup ecosystem champions through mentorship and educational opportunities to be a leader in the world’s largest startup community. One way we are doing this is through the Community Growth Curve. The first phase of this being the launch of the Director Portal.
Here is what you can expect to see in the recently launched Director Portal:
- Director Badges recognizing your awards and achievements
- Become a Certified Chapter Director and complete the Certification Course
- New courses being added to up-level your skills professionally
- A Chapter Director directory where you can see what other Directors are in the community their area of expertise
If you did not receive an email please email email@example.com. For more instructions on how to join the DP reviewthis article.
June Office Hours
Join this month’s Office Hours to learn more about the newly launched Director Portal. HQ will do a quick demo and then be dedicating the remainder of office hours to connect with one another.
- EMEA Timezone Friendly | June 15, 2021 | RSVP here
- The America's Timezone Friendly | June 16, 2021 | RSVP here
- APAC Timezone Friendly | June 17, 2021 | RSVP here
Thanks to each and everyone of you who contributed to showcasing female leaders in your ecosystem.
Thanks to all the directors who have referred startups to the membership. Special shoutout to Arzish Azam & Dhuvil Parikh for referring maximum startups till now. The referral phase ends on the 30th of June and the directors that refer the most startups get featured on a ‘Super Connector Directors’ medium article in July. There is still time, so refer away. You can find case studies on how we are supporting startups, your referral links and more here.
Our community is ever growing and we miss hearing about all the exciting things happening in your life! Whether it be professional or personal we want to hear about your wins and highlight you. Every month we plan to share updates with you all.
Director of the Month
- SG Europe is only a few weeks away! Join us virtually for FREE and make sure to register using the special VIP Director code in order to get access here
- Looking to cross-promote your event on an inactive Chapter? Ping firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to see what Chapters you can cross-promote your event on.
May Chapter Highlights
Phin, Yasemin, Manny, Jess, Madeline & Abbie
Tuesday, June 15
June Office Hours | EMEA
Virtual Event (Free)
Join us for June Office Hours. Looking forward to connecting!
Office hours are a chance for Directors to come together to share tips, ask questions, and reconnect.