Today, we are releasing 10 videos we produced in partnership with the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. The Kauffman Foundation really leads the world in entrepreneurial research and we are proud to work with them to help understand entrepreneurs better. The videos go over some the top challenges every entrepreneur faces with advice from world class entrepreneurs like Vinod Khosla (Khosla Ventures), Ben Horowitz (a16z), and Ben Silbermann (Pinterest).
Below are five of our favorite videos in the series. Head to our YouTube page to watch the rest.
1. "Failure" with Bill Maris (Google Ventures), Vinod Khosla (Khosla Ventures), Jessica Livingston (Y Combinator), Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn)
2. "Cofounders" with Ben Silbermann (Pinterest), Ben Horowitz (a16z), Nolan Bushnell (Atari), Alex Ljung (Soundcloud), George Zachary (Charles River Ventures)
3. "Building Something Worthwhile" with Dave Goldberg (SurveyMonkey), Gabriel Weinberg (DuckDuckGo), Adi Tatarko (Houzz), and
Vinod Khosla (Khosla Ventures)
4. "Funding" with Gabriel Weinberg (DuckDuckGo), Jessica Livingston (Y Combinator), George Zachary (Charles Rivers Ventures), Alex Ljung (Soundcloud)
5. "Initial Traction" with Adora Cheung (HomeJoy), Patrick Lee (Rotten Tomatoes), and Perri Gorman (Archive.ly)
6. "Customer Feedback & Pivots" with Mikkel Svane (ZenDesk), Charles Huang (Guitar Hero), Scott Case (Startup America)
7. "Proper Time to Launch" with Patrick Lee (Rotten Tomatoes), Julia Hartz (Eventbrite), Craig Walker (Uberconference)
8. "Knowing You Have a Business" with Julia Hartz (Eventbrite), Chrys Bader-Wechseler (Secret), Anthony Soohoo (Dot & Bo)
9. "What it Takes to Be a Founder" with Steve Blank (Startup Owners Manual), Mike Maples (FLOODGATE), Ann Muria Ko (FLOODGATE)
10. "Networking and Mentorship" with Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Gabriel Weinberg (DuckDuckGo), Mark Suster (Upfront VC)