- Partner Offers
- About Us
This is the Community group for Startup Grind Edinburgh. We run fireside chat events monthly at CMS Edinburgh as part of the global Startup Grind network for entrepreneurs - active in over 540 chapters in 125+ countries around the world!
As with every chapter...
- We believe in making friends, not contacts.
- We believe in giving, not taking.
- We believe in helping others before helping yourself.
We are delighted to work closely with our close neighbours Startup Grind Glasgow - https://www.startupgrind.com/glasgow/
We also have University Chapters at:
- Glasgow University (https://www.startupgrind.com/university-of-glasgow/)
- Strathclyde University (https://www.startupgrind.com/strathclyde-university/)
- Glasgow Caledonian University (https://www.startupgrind.com/glasgow-caledonian-university/)
If you're keen to get involved in the Scottish entrepreneurial ecosystem (to meet startups, get involved in sponsorship or to join the team here at Startup Grind), this is the place to do it. Contact us here or at any of our social media channels.
We hope to see you at our next event!
In these uncertain times, never has there been a stronger focus on the roles that startups play in solving our biggest health-related challenges. Join SG Edinburgh as we e-welcome Andrew Parfery (Care Sourcer) and Christopher McCann (Current Health)! As part of AWS Mentorship month, we'll be celebrating the importance of mentors and learning everything we can from these two prominent founders.View Details