RiseUp Summit is an annual entrepreneurship and innovation event that takes place in Cairo, Egypt. It has been described as "one of the largest gatherings of entrepreneurs in the region." It started in 2013 to bring the MENA region's entrepreneurship ecosystem together. The summit is a three-day entrepreneurship marathon.
Zain Innovation Campus is offering 10 startups from Jordan the opportunity to be part of the Riseup Summit; the shortlisted startups will be invited to pitch to a jury on November 13 at Zain Innovation Campus - KHBP.
- Tech or tech-enabled startups.
- Startups must be registered in Jordan.
- Startups must be operational at least for six months.
- Startups must have a team.
- Startups have an opportunity to scale in Egypt.
- The CEO of the startup must be able to travel to Egypt between November 24-28
The program will cover the following:
- Regular access to Riseup Summit
- Flights to Amman-Cairo-Amman
- Accommodation between November 24-28
- All personal expenses won't be covered.
- Riseup Summit'21 accesses are offered throughout a community partnership between RiseUp and Startup Grind Amman and ZINC.
Deadline: November 10, midnight (GMT+2)