To all the tech entrepreneurs from Jordan and Egypt — Yalla Xtech has launched!
Are you a Jordanian startup ready to make your solutions available in Egypt?
Then here’s your shot to be part of a cross-border accelerator that will help you on your way!
Yalla Xtech is an acceleration program by GIZ and Fintech Galaxy designed to prepare Arab tech startups for cross-border expansion, providing them with the know-how and confidence to scale beyond their home country.
- Support entrepreneurs and the tech startup ecosystem to scale and grow beyond their borders
- Emphasize the strength of regional exchange as a critical focus point of economical expansion and as a potent foundation of competitive advantage
- Promote cross-border inclusion and knowledge sharing
- Provide startups with the necessary tools, resources, and network contacts to help them expand regionally
- Technology and tech-enabled startups
- Mature with an operation product/service, stable and growing revenue, customer base, developed operations, and management team
- Ready to expand
- Based in Jordan or Egypt
Deadline to Apply: October 21, 2021
Program Begins: October 31, 2021
Pitch-offs: November 15, 2021
Suppose you are interested in applying for the program. In that case, we are hosting an info session at Zain Innovation Campus this Sunday at 6:30 to take you through the program and give you some insights on the Egyptian market from Jordanian founders who already made it out there in Egypt.
*You will be required to show proof of COVID vaccination. If you fail to show a COVID status, we reserve the right to deny your entry.
Head of Digital Marketing
Entrepreneur In Residence
Chapter Co-Director and Head of Communications
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Specialist
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Head of CommunicationView Profile
Head of ProductionView Profile