We live in a world where consumers actively resist standard marketing. So it’s imperative to stop marketing at people. The idea is to create an environment where consumers will market to each other.
Word of mouth dies out, but innovative, creative ideas get bigger. Creative ideas are the currency of the future. While creativity in business isn’t new, contagious ideas have never been more important. Today, people are obsessed with the new, and contagious ideas by their very nature are always about the new.
Creative business ideas are making people rich and most important, these ideas are changing the world. If you can get people to accept, cherish
and embrace your ideas, you win. You’ll win financially and perhaps, you’ll change the world in which we live
This half-day workshop is geared around teaching people how to unleash their creativity. We’ll use proven brainstorming techniques to solve quick problems and demonstrate the power of working in small teams.
People will leave with:
• Useful techniques that they can be employed to generate creative ideas on a wide variety of platforms against a range of branding, marketing, and future new product development.
• Examples of specific brainstorming techniques applied to successful, real-world applications.
• An understanding of how to produce large amounts of new ideas with their teams.
• Video Screen/projection system capable of showing a deck.
• Tables/chairs accommodating 20-24 students.
• Place to pinup large pieces of paper with ideas. (This can be an easel that I can place a
foam-core board on with pushpins.)
Participants need to bring a notebook and pen.