This session of StartupGrind Meetup is a Bumper Packed event, we are Hosting Precious Blessing CRO of trueidentityng.org at our fireside chat, also sharing with us at the Learning Curve is Mr Mandela Obaseki The SSA to the State Government on Special Duties & Social Enterprise and Barrister Emmanuel Usoh Commissioner for Wealth Creation, Cooperative & Employment. will be our featured speaker,
About this event
This session of StartupGrind Meetup is a Bumper Packed event, we are Hosting Precious Blessing CRO of TRUE IDENTITY Poverty Alleviation Initiative www.trueidentityng.org at our fireside chat she will be sharing with us how her vision for poverty eradication for children has opened up greater opportunities for her and how staying focused and consistence with this vision overtime and created relieve for the children, empowered many women and opened her up to state governors, international agencies and global bodies and how we can all do same and get to the peak of our carrier and calling in life, she is a great inspiration and a delight to listen to, she has wealth of experiences that will help all add actions to our vision, remain focus and consistent and achieve results beyond our slightest imagination.
Precious Blessing Ugbekile, is an unshakeable optimist who believes in a world where every child can grow & make positive impact.
She is the founder of True Identity Poverty Alleviation Initiative, a non profit organisation fostering the cause of vulnerable children and young women that hitherto were on a journey to no where.
A dynamic young lady from Edo State with a rear passion to serve driven by her love for impact and development of children and young women.
She graduated from the prestigious University of Benin with a Bachelor's Degree in International Studies and Diplomacy (BISD) and a Diploma in Accounting (DIA).
She has worked with several local and internationally non government organisations and has powered various programs and initiatives especially on Education and Child Labour.
Precious Blessing is also an entrepreneur: a co-partner of Ella P. DAY Spa and Training Centre: a business all about service and proffering solution for the lifestyle of Nigerians.
The relentless purpose driven lady, finds fulfillment is in the difference she makes.
At the Learning Curve Mr Mandela Obaseki The SSA to the State Government on Special Duties & Social Enterprise will be sharing with us the opportunities available within his portfolio and how young people can position themselves to take advantage of these opportunities and many more, Mandela Obaseki (BSc. MSc.) is wildly experienced personality, passionate about engaging the young and intelligent, he has a dream to empower a generation of young people with viable business initiative and ideas, helping them take responsibility, access funding for their initiative and stand to be in full charge of their lives and destiny so they can make worthy choices not influenced by circumstances and situation.
• Experienced in project management methodology/project planning and the use of industry software such as MS project, Primavera and @Risk as well as appreciable knowledge in using Excel, Visio and various business simulators.
• Strong entrepreneurial skills, having set up a logistics company in 2010 in Lagos, Nigeria. Managed a supply chain of 4 trucks, 8 employees and won contracts with major suppliers including Guinness Nigeria.
• Passionate about international business culture and have written a dissertation on the importance of cultural intelligence in enhancing project success in UK oil and gas companies operating in Nigeria.
• Experienced business ethics practitioner and have implemented various academic models to a challenging business environment in Nigeria. Introduced ethical standards which made staff more motivated and gave them an opportunity to have a balanced work life and be more efficient in their duties.
• Experienced business manager and team leader, haven managed a team of 10 staff assigning different tasks, setting targets and making sure they align to organisational goals.
• Established and honed the ability to work under rigorous deadlines, having had to meet assignment deadlines at university degree and at the same time attend to managerial duties at work through planning and control process
Barrister Emmanuel Usoh Commissioner for Wealth Creation, Cooperative & Employment. will be our featured speaker,
Barrister Emmanuel Usoh https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-usoh-794775127/ is legal practitioner, tax consultant and the current commissioner for wealth creation, cooperatives and employment, he is one of the most visible commisioner of this government, very open, accessible, willing to engage with young people and passionate about wealth creation through business support and enhancement, people development and idea facilitation, he will be sharing with us, the opportunities with his ministry and how we (startup grind community can tap into the plans of the government and empower ourselves, take our businesses to a higher level and become the employer of labour as envisioned by this present state government led by His Excellency Governor Godwin E Obaseski who in his words wants to be reckoned with as the government that created the highest number of millionaires as a government