The E Cell Conclave organized by Startup Grind Bhubaneswar in collaboration with AIC Nalanda is a unique event designed to bring together representatives from entrepreneurship cells of various colleges in Bhubaneswar. This conclave serves as a platform for these representatives to collaborate, learn from each other's experiences, collectively explore avenues for supporting budding entrepreneurs, and contribute to the growth of the local entrepreneurial ecosystem. By fostering connections and knowledge exchange, the event aims to strengthen the ties between different educational institutions and collectively promote entrepreneurship.
Date: August 27, 2023
Time: 11:30 am to 1.30 pm
Venue: Atal Incubation Centre-Nalanda Institute of Technology Foundation
The Agendas for discussion include the following:
1. Ice-Breaker Sessions: Informal sessions to encourage networking and the establishment of connections among representatives.
2. Sharing Success Stories: Representatives of various E Cells share success stories, challenges faced, and lessons learned in their respective colleges or the events they organized.
3. Ideation and Brainstorming: Facilitated sessions for representatives to collectively brainstorm ideas for collaborative initiatives.
4. Resource Sharing: Discussions about available resources, mentorship, funding opportunities, and support mechanisms for entrepreneurship cells.
5. Introduction to Funding Den: Startup Grind talks about Funding Den to be held in the month of September.
6. Networking Opportunities: Structured networking sessions for representatives to connect, share contact information, and plan future collaborations.
The E-Cell Conclave plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of the entrepreneurship community in Bhubaneswar.
1. By fostering collaboration among different colleges' entrepreneurship cells, it creates a unified network that can collectively promote entrepreneurial activities, provide mentorship, and offer resources to aspiring student entrepreneurs.
2. The meeting could serve as a platform to initiate collaborative projects among entrepreneurship cells. These projects might involve joint ventures, hackathons, business plan competitions, or innovation challenges that leverage the combined expertise and resources of multiple institutions.
3. It can also foster long-term partnerships among institutions, leading to ongoing collaboration beyond a single event. Such partnerships can include joint programs, incubators, accelerators, and continuous knowledge exchange.
4. This collaboration strengthens the city's entrepreneurial environment, encouraging more students to explore entrepreneurship as a viable career route while also contributing to innovation and economic growth.