• Founder of kNOw THEM Initiative
• Speaker at TEDx BeaconStreet
• Guatemala Honorary Consul, Boston
• YPO 2004 Global Humanitarian Award
• YPO Best of the Best Innovative Program Award
• Other endeavors include: membership in the Clinton Global Initiative, involvement in microcredit with Accion International, in Middle East issues with JustVision, OneVoice and Seeds of Peace, in education with Harvard Business School (past Chair of the HBS Association of Boston)
• Board of Directors Free the Children
• Board of Directors Tufts University Institute for Global Leadership
• Board of Directors Hoffman Institute Foundation
• CEO of RSI, Inc. a Boston -based real estate development and investment management company which has developed over $100 million of office, retail and industrial properties throughout the New England region. Prior to that, CEO of a venture backed semiconductor company.
• MBA from Harvard Business School, and BA with Distinction from Cornell University.
Monday, October 13, 2014
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM UTC
|9:00 AM||Networking and Food|
|10:00 AM||Fireside Chat|