Fab City is a Movement that aims to transform the way we consume and produce almost anything in cities, Making them more sustainable and resilient, by enabling local production and global collaboration using traditional knowledge and advanced technologies.
Becoming a Fab City involves working in the following specific strategies
- Advanced manufacturing Ecosystem.
- Distributed energy production.
- Cryptocurrencies for new value chain.
- Food Production and Urban permaculture.
- Education for the Future.
- Building the spiral economy.
- Collaboration between governments and civil society.