Have you been working on your idea and startup and are now trying to raise funding? Do you believe you have a game-changing product/service but funders just don't get you? Maybe it's time to learn the principles of investor pitching and also get honest feedback on your pitch and venture. Generally, investors want to know these things:
- How much do you know about how you're going to make money?
- How safe is my investment?
- Can you give me better returns than if I just invested the money myself
In this dynamic session you will learn
- the 8 areas investors look at for readiness;
- what to include in your pitch deck;
- how to get an investor intro;
- what to say in your initial email;
- decoding investor replies;
- the types of investors and the ticket sizes they fund
- what not to say to investors.