Eric Georgiades and Panayiotis Savva, co-founders of the Oi Kattoi (Cats of Cyprus) NFT project, are joining us to discuss their journey of creating one of the first NFT projects in Cyprus. During this event, we will first get to know the new NFT market that is buzzing out there and then find out how they got started with and are running their NFT project, Oi Kattoi (Cats of Cyprus).
We will go through their background, professional experiences and step into the NFT world. You should also be expecting more Web 3.0 topics being discussed like Cryptocurrency, Metaverse, DeFi, and many more.
If you are interested in updating your knowledge in Web 3.0, join us for free on the 19th of February at Antwork Limassol (https://goo.gl/maps/26HoCG4sW6L2v2XS9).
Entry to our event is allowed to either of the following conditions:
- Everyone (vaccinated & unvaccinated & recovered) should have a valid negative rapid test with a 48 hours validity OR a negative PCR test with a 72 hours validity
- We require to see the QR code of the Covid test
- Without the above conditions, we can't allow entry. (This is not something we want. We're forced by the restrictions)
- Due to Covid restrictions, there is a limited number of seats.
- If you have a normal ticket, be present at the venue before 6:15 pm or we consider you as not attending and giving your spot to our waitlisted guests
- If you have a waitlisted ticket, there is no entry guaranteed. We can only allow you if there are extra spaces at the venue.