Web 3.0 is here to stay and we want to make sure you get all the right information in order to start! Come and join a group of ladies who want to empower themselves and others and start a new journey with Web 3.0. What you will learn:
· Hear the Queen Mode story
· Learn the basics of NFTs
· Open a digital wallet
· And get a chance to win a FREE Queen Mode NFT!
Invite a girlfriend, bring your laptop and high energy and let’s empower more women with knowledge about Web 3.0!
Founder of The Modist: first global luxury ecommerce destination for luxury modest fashion (USD 55bn market) and QueenMode, our mission-driven, community-centered, utility NFT collection, a first step into the Web3.0 space (big plans ahead).
10+ years experience in Private Equity - Partnership and Brand building.
Founder of F FORCE: Edu-tech platform for female entrepreneurs (online startup courses), and Co-founder of SAWA initiative: a yearly, not for profit exhibition that supports young creatives and entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
Algerian born, Middle East bred, UK graduate with First class Bsc from the London School of Economics.
Named by The Business of Fashion (BoF), the leading digital authority in the global fashion industry, as one of the 500 people in the world who are “shaping the global fashion industry”.
Passionate about women advancement, using technology as a vehicle for change & growth.
• Brand development
• P&L management : covers 100M Euros in sales
• Strong expertise in eCommerce
• Performance management and drive healthy growth
• Skilled negotiator, Analytical, highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent analytical skills combined with commercial and market flair
• Large teams management
• Deep understanding of the luxury industry
• Fluent in Arabic, English and French
• Customer oriented with a talent to submit a 360° customized marketing proposals
Chapter DirectorSee Bio