Join Spark Centre and Alex Brown as we host our second Startup Grind: Durham event of 2018 at UOIT's 61 Charles Street location! Hear Alex's story that includes building multiple massive companies from scratch as well as failing miserably. In his own words, Alex will captivate you with his journey to launching The Beard Club and hitting $13M in revenue in its first year of existence. Featured in MSN, Forbes, Buzzfeed, Entrepreneur and many more, Alex's stage presence and energy will not disappoint!
Address: 61 Charles Street, Oshawa, ON L1H 4X8
Doors open at 6:15 p.m.
6:30 - Networking & Nibbles
7:00 - Fireside Chat with Alex
8:00 - Networking & Drinks
The Beard Club: http://thebeardclub.com
Unconscious Content: https://unconsciouscontent.com
Spark Centre: http://www.sparkcentre.org
The Beard Club / Coolbox / Unconscious Content
Alex Brown is a "serial entrepreneur" and specializes in strategic vision development and the tactical execution of epic business strategies. He loves the startup space and helping other entrepreneurs establish and position their companies for massive growth. Alex is an active advisor to multiple companies, programs and individuals.
Alex Brown highlights:
- $10M in revenue win first year of business with The Beard Club
- $500k Crowdfunding campaign with Coolbox
- Featured in almost all major business blogs
- Took selfie with Taylor Swift
- Recognized thought leader in youth employment policy & entrepreneurship
- Keynote Speaker on 3 continents (and counting)
- Global Startup Youth 2013 Delegate - Awarded full scholarship - globalstartupyouth.org
- Global Startup Youth ASEAN (2015) - Mentor - globalstartupyouth.org/asean
- Top 1% most viewed profiles on Linkedin
President & CEOView Profile