This chat on 3D Printing is for everyone interested in this revolutionary technology
1. A novice that wishes to be introduced to 3D Printing
2. A designer/artist using 3D Printing
3. A developer interested in 3D Modelling Techniques
4. Curious about making your own spare parts, tools, fashion accessories, toys or anything else
5. Teacher convinced that your students need learn to design & print in 3D
6. Wanting to start or grow a 3D-related startup
No matter who you are, what skill level, this 3D Printing talk is for you!
Science & Technlogy Park, IDZ
Enterprise Development Specialist
Mr. Mqondisi Goba is an Enterprise Development Specialist at the Science & Technology Park, ELIDZ (East London Industrial Development Zone). He helps bring ideas to life by providing access to tools such as AutoCAD | 3D Printing | Laser Cutting | Machining (Desktop & CNC Lathe).
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Chapter Co-DirectorView Profile