For this #SGWomen month in our #UnsungLocalHeroes series celebration, and in partnership with HerVenture ( a dynamic mobile learning app for women entrepreneurs), we're hosting Carmilla Dhahabu, a counselling psychologist and founder of Endeleo Counselling Therapy.
Endeleo Counselling Therapy addresses trauma crises and other mental health challenges faced by individuals between the ages of 16 to 39 years.
Carmilla's vision is to see an Africa where youth function at an optimum level, especially within the pivotal years of adolescence and young adulthood. This age bracket marks the ripest stage for self-discovery and the refining of one's expertise. African development is pegged on the productivity of this age group.
This Event is For You IF:
- You celebrate the hardworking women in our society
- Mental health is a concern you can't ignore
- Being part of a community of thought leaders inspires you
This Is Not For You IF:
- Finding time to network and build your net-worth is not a priority
- Giving back to the community doesn't motivate you