No snarkiness, all biz today as we collectively kick COVID-19 out of our lives.
Virtual is our new reality and we do not want you to miss out on the opportunity to meet Dr. Anurag Duggal, Practicing Clinical Infectious Diseases (ID) Specialist, who has been working on the ground to help patients that are affected by COVID-19 and monitoring the situation closely.
It’s your chance to ask Dr. Duggal about everything you want to know about COVID-19 and its spread in Frisco, Dallas areas and beyond. Know what safety measures to take for both personal and business. Common myths about COVID-19 and more. DONT MISS this event, especially if you are in FRISCO AND DALLAS areas.
Using Zoom, you will be able to zoom into this event. We will send you the Zoom link to join us on the day of the virtual chat.
Who: Dr. Anurag Duggal, Practicing Clinical Infectious Diseases (ID) Specialist
What: Virtual Fireside Chat
Where: Zoom : https://startupgrind.zoom.us/j/833365405
When: April 5th, 6:00-7:00 pm
Dr. Duggal is currently practicing clinical Infectious Diseases (ID) as part of private practice in the DFW area and goes to hospitals in Plano, McKinney, and Frisco with an outpatient office in Plano. He completed his ID fellowship at Cleveland Clinic and had been working for 10+ years in Northeast Ohio before moving to Texas in the summer of 2019. He has a special interest in emerging infections along with bone and joint infections. He has earned accolades for teaching, best clinical practices and administrative excellence in various institutions. He has been recognized as Physician of the Year and served as Chief of Medical Staff at Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital.
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Ohio – 2009
- Residency & Chief Residency, Internal Medicine: Cleveland Clinic Akron General Hospital, Akron Ohio – 2007
- Internship, Family Medicine: SUMMA Hospital, Barberton Ohio – 2004
- Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery: Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana (Punjab) India – 2001
- Diplomate in Infectious Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine – 2009
- Diplomate in Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine – 2007
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Texas Infectious Diseases Society
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center, McKinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Frisco
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center, Frisco
- Physician of the year: Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital
- Chief of staff & Chair of Medical Executive Committee: Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital
- Chair of Antimicrobial Stewardship & Infection Control programs at various hospitals
- Asst. Professor, Medicine: Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Clinical Asst. Professor, Medicine: Ohio University College of Medicine
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GOAL
- Treat patients to the best of my ability – Patients First!
Exclusive application for 1:1 Mentorship with an AWS expert
As a Startup Grind community member, you are invited to apply for our exclusive AWS + Startup Grind Mentorship Program as part of Mentorship Month.
Selected applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a one-on-one mentor session to get guidance on how to grow and develop your business and allow you to get first-hand advice from experts in your field. We offer 5 distinct mentoring tracks that you can choose from, including Fundraising, Product, Marketing, Sales, or Strategy & Ops, and you will get paired with an AWS expert in the field of your choice. All sessions are held remotely, and the program is completely free for all participants.