THE STARTUP SUPER SUMMIT
- Limited attendance, please secure your registration to receive the virtual event link.
- What: The Startup Super Summit
- Where: Virtual (link will be emailed)
- When: Monday, November 16th to Friday November 20th
What metrics really matter? Join us for an investor's perspective on mission-driven startups. Adrian Smith, Executive Director at Flywheel Foundation and General Partner at Equilibrium Impact Venture will share his perspective on early stage entrepreneurship in the social and environmental impact space.
Adrian will cover:
- Impact as a business model vs. CSR & ESG
- How investors perform due diligence on impact companies
- Is impact different than other entrepreneurship?
- Funding impact in the next decade.
The Startup Super Summit is taking place from November 16th to the 20th and features high caliber programming such as Virtual Keynote Addresses, Workshops, Fireside Chats and other entrepreneurship related sessions.
The theme of this year is RESILIENCE and all of our official Global Entrepreneurship Week complimentary sessions aim to assist entrepreneurs in building a better future for us all.
Join us as we empower entrepreneurs throughout the world seeking to transcend the concerns and challenges brought about by the current global public health crisis.
For the full Startup Super Summit agenda visit https://startupsupersummit.com