Startup Grind Gibraltar 'Presents You' gives startups and entrepreneurs in any industry the opportunity to introduce themselves to a live audience.
Pitching and networking events are crucial for professionals providing opportunities for individuals and businesses to connect and showcase their skills, products, and services to potential clients, partners, and investors. Our events help build relationships and foster collaborations, which can lead to new business opportunities and help establish an individual or brand.
Additionally, pitching and networking events provide valuable insights into the latest industry trends and help individuals stay up-to-date with the latest technologies. Present your project, startup or business to a panel of judges to receive a prize bundle of services to help support your launch or scaling.
We are handing the mic to our community for a chance to promote yourself using our network and resources via this event and month long marketing on all our channels. Very early stage projects, startups & businesses applying must have a presence in Gibraltar and must be set up. We've also partnered up with Young Enterprise Gibraltar to give 3 of their teams the opportunity to compete in a category of their own.
Calling all the startups and early-stage entrepreneurs!
Get exposure for your startup (and possibly more!)
Three applications will be selected:
Give a 10 minute pitch / presentation
5 minute audience Q&A
**A panel of judges will select a winner for a prize bundle of services to help your business.**
PRIZE BUNDLE :
- 5 Day Office/Meeting Room + 5 Day Lounge Passes to be used before the 31/12/2023
Hassans International Law Firm Ltd
- 5 hours x Legal work/ advice relating to the winning business proposal.
- 1 hour x Marketing consulting session + Digital Marketing Plan
- 4 hours x Expert consulting services for hiring + basic accounting including financial projections designed specifically for startups
QUORUM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- 12 hours x Business management, from start to finish; Includes setting up, structuring, and obtaining necessary licenses. Partnership formation and service provider selection, board advisory services for effective decision-making, employment and people management for a productive workplace, compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
Total Value: £5625.00
Apply now to get the most out of this opportunity here