HUNTING FOR SILVER LININGS
Through our Startup Grind event series Hunting for Silver Linings, we check in with ecosystem builders, investors, and business leaders from around the world.
We dig for deeper context around challenges and opportunities found in markets around the world, as well as mine for insight that can better inform biases about regions, their talent, and potential for investment.
Then, we connect the dots.
Corey Hart | LinkedIn
Chapter Director, Startup Grind
Co-founder & CMO, Telebehavioral Health.US
Yorgo (George) Katsanos
Managing Director, Beneventure Partners
OUR SPECIAL GUEST
Friday, March 12th, we are pleased to host Rafat Abushaban of Startup Grind Gaza, Palestine. Rafat will give us some insight on how the epidemic is affecting the startup and entrepreneurial ecosystem in his region, as well as provide advice to entrepreneurs.
We spend our time checking in with investors, entrepreneurs, founders, and Startup Grind Chapter Directors from around the globe to get accounts of what's happening in their areas and learn of what their challenges and opportunities are.
- We learn about our guest, their story
- We dig into their area & industry of expertise, and their ecosystem
- We identify specific challenges & opportunities they are close to
- We ask what their outlook is for the next 6, 12 months
- Finally, we ask how our network of global Directors, entrepreneurs, and investors can help them