Curious about how AI works? Want to know what AI means for humans?
We are piloting a new meet-up for AI builders, investors and enthusiasts. We'll meet at a nice café and share ideas, demos or products.
The meet-up features 3 tracks,
1. 30min, Free socialising chat
2. 45min, recorded demos, pitches or conversations by invited builders and developers, which is live-streamed via Zoom or Twitter Spaces and will later become podcasts at https://futureslab.ai/tag/aflcafe/
3. Rest of time, free socialising chat
𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐈 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏!
We've changed the event date to next Tuesday, September 26th from 6:30 - 9:30pm. Please mark your calendars for the new date!
We're thrilled to announce our featured speaker Artem, former CTO of Xena Networks China. He'll be speaking on "AI State in the Context of Web3 (Edge Computing), Innovation and Affordability."
You won't want to miss his insights as an AI expert and tech leader. We'll also have networking, refreshments, and a great crowd of startup enthusiasts.
Help us spread the word about the new event date! This is going to be an amazing evening for anyone interested in AI, startups, and technology.
Really looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday!
Who Shall Join
Anyone interested in HOW AI works and what AI means for humans, namely, our life and work.
In particular, we welcome
1. AI builders, developers and product designers
2. Investors who're into AI themes and thesis
3. Enthusiasts who's seeking to know the professionals in the field for in-depth understanding on how AI/AGI and LLMs work
How to Join
In-person Event Tickets
We charge a ticket for entry to cover the cost of one drink and some snacks to ensure a healthy relationship with the venue.
YOU NEED TO BUY THE TICKET ON WECHAT.
PLEASE ADD WECHAT ID: JAVEN_V
TO GET YOUR TICKET FOR THE EVENT!!
Remote (Zoom/Twitter Space）
You can also join remotely. We provide on-site video/audio live streaming, including Zoom and/or Twitter Spaces.
* Links: (to be updated)