The Entrepreneur Cafe talks
- What soft skills and competencies do we need to develop to thrive in this fast-pacing world?
- How to accept challenges to move ahead and grow as leaders?
- How to keep us constantly in evolution and never feel "stuck" in a job as in life?
On January the 22nd, we will discuss the ability to change quickly under pressure or facing a new environment as a key factor for anyone to succeed (or fail) allowing any business to evolve. We will test this assumption as it is true in everyday life and the work environment.
We will discuss the main factor any change is entangled to The fear of change. It is this very fear that, ultimately, makes us humans.
Where do you strike the balance between the "status quo" and moving ahead from your comfort zone?
Do you hesitate in taking on change or dive toward it?
Date: Saturday, January the 22nd
Time: 14:30 - 16:30
Venue: Charlie's Cafe
Yuexiu Dist No.1 QiMing YiMalu
15:15 Talk "Fast Change: The Ability to Succeed"
- Event Language: English
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Limited space, registration needed via the QRcode
***Future Members will be asked to pay at the venue
China-Italy Chamber of Commerce Member: Free
Future Member of CICC: 250 RMB
General Manager at Autoneum
Nittoku (Guangzhou) Automotive Sound-Proof Co. Ltd