Women in Blockchain are making a difference in the digital world of finance by breaking the stereotype of the men dominant space like Crypto. The women in the world of digital currencies have changed their course of conduct with time, and there has been a dramatic change that the industry is witnessing. With the increased inquisitiveness of women in the blockchain industry, there has been more than just a symbolic shift. The crypto industry is undergoing a perspective shift with more and more women leaders being on the face of it. This transformation has called for incredible women leading disruptive innovation to revamp the existing nomenclature for a better future. Challenges have been a great part of any revolution and Women stepping into leadership roles drives this transformative change.
With this chapter of StartupGrind Gurgaon, Anupam Sharma, CEO of Enlte and Chapter Director of StartupGrind Gurgaon with Anna Tutova, CEO of Coinstelegram. We are going to have multiple touchpoints on how Women are transforming the Blockchain world. The event will talk all about
Crypto World and its inclusivity for women
Challenges faced by women leaders in the industry
Women’s perspective on on the changing atmosphere of the blockchain industry
How to enter into the crypto space?
Is blockchain all about programming?
Things women should keep in mind before entering into the Blockchain industry?
Don’t miss the date for this eventful and insightful conversation with the industry leaders of Crypto space. Freeze your calendar and keep an eye on the updates.
About Anna Tutova:
Anna Tutova is a Public speaker, public relations and business development expert, featured in Forbes Middle East, Gulf News, Nasdaq, Cointelegraph, Bitcoin News, Finance Magnates, Hackernoon
She has been displayed her excellence in following roles in her course of Business:
– Organic PR in top business, tech and financial media: Forbes, Reuters, TechCrunch, The Guardian, Coindesk, Cointelegraph, CCN etc.
– Regional PR in Asia(China, HK, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam), Europe, UK, USA, Middle East and other regions.
– Building strategy for the company
– Digital marketing(launching highly-convertible traffic campaigns on Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube).
– Building and management of community airdrops.
– Listing on exchanges
– Conducting IDO, IEO
– Organizing roadshow, conferences, private investor dinners
– Legal registration and support of the company
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Community OutreachView Profile
Head Community & PartnershipsView Profile