Business Messaging Made Simple with AI
Special Guest: Bianca Ho, Co-Founder & COO @ Wati
Join us for an engaging discussion as we explore the potential of Artificial Intelligence in revolutionizing business messaging. Bianca Ho, an ex-JP Morgan banker turned tech entrepreneur, will share insights on how AI can significantly enhance personalized communication, sales, and customer engagement.
About Wati: Wati is on a mission to simplify business messaging, enabling personalized conversations at scale. As a global SaaS company, Wati empowers over 8000 customers worldwide to manage their sales, marketing, and support conversations on WhatsApp. The company has garnered notable recognition, including being the first business in Asia backed by Shopify.
- Discover the transformative power of AI in business messaging at scale.
- Explore real-world applications and success stories.
- Learn how Wati uses the WhatsApp Business API and AI to build their SaaS platform.
Engage in a live Q&A session with Bianca Ho, gaining insights from her vast experience in the tech and finance sectors.
Date: Wednesday, 29th November 2023
Time: 7 PM HKT (12 PM CET)
Location: Virtual Event on Teams
- Uncover the future of business communication at scale.
- Understand the strategic advantages of AI-supported messaging.
- Gain actionable insights to drive your business growth.
Bianca is the recipient of HK Computer Society Outstanding ICT Women Entrepreneur Award (2020) , the "Loop 30 under 30" (2019) and speaker at Fortune Global Tech Forum.
RSVP: Don’t miss out on this opportunity to delve into the future of business messaging. Click the "Register" button above to secure your spot!