How to Take a FinTech Startup to The World
- Do you want to grow your startup globally?
- Do you feel stuck in one location?
- Do you want to get inspiration and motivation from someone who has done it?
Then join us on the 31st of March at 7 PM HKT (1 PM CET) and hear the inspiring journey of how gini did it.
We are proud to have Victor Lang, Co-Founder and COO of gini, as our guest to share his insights and learnings from gini’s 5-year journey.
- How to establish a global presence
- How to move from B2C to B2B
- How to integrate into global SaaS ecosystems to get more customers
Victor will be interviewed by Lipika Shah from Cloud Space, the Clubhouse Community, and Axiom.
Victor and Lipika will be joined by Garry Sien, Co-Chair of the Cloud and Cybersecurity Committee from the FinTech Association of Hong Kong (FTAHK) for the Q&A.
RSVP for your free ticket today