The COVID-pandemic has created chaos on the job market
- A lot of people have lost their jobs,
- A lot of people are in the wrong locations, and...
- A lot of companies are looking for talent...
- ... and talent that is not where they are needed to be
So, there is chaos, but also opportunities, if you are willing to try new ways of building your teams and working together.
RSVP today and join us on the 2nd of September at 8:00 PM HKT
and learn how to navigate in the chaos!
Looking for talent? Looking for work? Get started today!
We are proud to have Karin Björkman from the Undutchables Recruitment Agency on stage on the 2nd of September at 8:00 PM HKT.
Karin has over 20 years of experience of international and cross border recruitment's, starting her career in the Netherlands in 1999, and then expanding Undutchables to Sweden in 2017.
Karin will, together with our guest moderator Amrit Sethi from Startup Grind, help us understand:
- Learning's from recruitment during COVID
- How to recruit a remote team
- Recruitment post COVID?
- Why focus on diversity?
- Whom to hire first in your Startup
- How to prepare (for) “Zoom” interview(s)
- Employees or remote-contract staff? What is best? What to think about?
Check your future employer, an honest way to look at companies
We are also proud to have Emily Northway from Equality Check in Norway as a guest panelist and presenter.
Equality Check is a community-based platform where employees can leave anonymous reviews about equal opportunity, company culture, work/life balance and the management's commitment to diversity.
Get started today!
We will use Zoom breakout rooms for networking at the event.
Take the chance to make new friends, meet new colleagues and find talent.
After the event we will also send out a link to Undutchables CV page where you can upload your credentials as well as Equality Checks global search engine where you can find Equality Check’ed companies or review your current company.