A Startup Grind Media Special: How to Get Global Media Coverage for your Startup & Grow your Reputation as a Founder
In a world saturated with information, getting your business noticed proves a constant challenge. Global media coverage, when pursued strategically, can be valuable.
So too is building a credible reputation as a founder within your industry. The ultimate outcome of any media coverage and reputation building activity is not just to "show" how amazing your company is/you are, but to meet your business goals whether that is attracting new customers, building brand equity or getting the attention of investors.
Join business journalist and growth strategist Natasha D'Souza in an in-depth session as she deconstructs how to build and manage a thriving PR and communications function for your startup...without breaking the bank.
The session will be moderated by Amrit Sethi and will cover:
- How to get your "communications" house in order
- A lean, mean strategy to get your PR activity up and running in 60 days
- What's worthy of a press release and what isn't
- How to build relationships with journalists (ethically!) and pitch them the smart way
- Developing a content strategy aligned with your startup
- Why building your reputation as a founder can be beneficial for your business
And much more!