The Future of Trade Compliance with AI
Join us for a groundbreaking event where AI technology meets international trade compliance.
Special Guest: Chu Yun Sil, Co-Founder & CEO of Moaah
Dive into the world of AI-powered trade regulations with Moaah, the innovative startup that's transforming the complex task of understanding trade compliance regulations into a simple, seamless process.
With a smart, automated system, Moaah simplifies the complex process of matching products to HS (Harmonized System) codes, deciphering import duties, and ensuring adherence to import regulations and handling dangerous goods across over 130 countries and jurisdictions.
- Date: Wednesday, 24th of January 2024
- Time: 7 PM HKT (12 PM CET)
- Location: Virtual Event on Teams
- Discover innovative AI solutions for streamlining global trade processes.
- Learn from the experience of launching an AI startup.
- Connect with professionals at the forefront of trade compliance and AI technology.
RSVP today: Click the "Register" button and join us for an enlightening discussion on the future of AI in trade compliance.
About Chu Yun Sil: Yun Sil is a lawyer qualified to practice in New York. She co-founded Moaah in 2019 with a vision to create a simple and cost-effective solution for companies to independently and automatically check for regulations using technology.